Sat, Jun 17|
Create Your Flavor Workshop: Father's Day Edition
Create your own ice cream flavor and enjoy some delicious cupcakes in this Father's Day workshop!
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Sweet Wynns, 1209 E Main St, Suite A, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
About the event
In this two-hour workshop, you will be guided step-by-step through the ice cream making process and create your own signature ice cream flavor. You will put your tastebuds to the test when you identify various ice cream flavors. Then, working in groups of two, you will compose a pint of your own ice cream flavor with up to three add-ins. While your ice cream freezes, you will enjoy a four-scoop flight of Sweet Wynns ice cream paired with delicious desserts.
- Maple Bacon: brown sugar cupcake, maple buttercream, topped with candied bacon bits
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: chocolate cupcake, peanut buttercream, topped with a mini peanut butter cup
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: vanilla cupcake, brown sugar buttercream , mini chocolate chips, topped with a mini chocolate chip cookie
- Snickers: chocolate cupcake, salted caramel buttercream, salted caramel and crushed peanuts
Please note cupcake flavors are subject to change based on availability. Each ice cream maker will receive four mini cupcakes.
- Sweet Wynns Workshop Instructor who will guide you through the ice cream making process
- Complimentary four-scoop flight of Sweet Wynns ice cream and four mini desserts
- One pint of your own vanilla, chocolate, or peanut butter based ice cream flavor
- Complimentary glass of wine (21+ only)
- Recipe card with instructions to recreate your signature flavor
- All ice cream making equipment
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled workshop to check-in. Late arrivals may be limited in their ice cream selections and/or may result in an incomplete ice cream batch. Please be advised, we do not reschedule in the event you are late to your workshop.
- You will be standing and cooking for most of the class. If you require an accommodation, please email email@example.com prior to your scheduled workshop.
- Our workshops are for ice cream makers only. Everyone in attendance needs a paid seat to stay on premises during the workshop.
This class is recommended for ice cream makers ages 13 and up. Ice cream makers under 13 must be paired with an adult ticket holder for the duration of the class.
A complimentary glass of wine is included for ice cream makers 21 and older with valid identification. Please review our alcohol policy here.
All workshop attendees must wear closed-toed shoes and hair longer than shoulder-length must be pulled back or put up (e.g. in a ponytail or a bun). We strictly adhere to Department of Health guidelines and any person with a fever or who is experiencing persistent coughing, sneezing, or a runny nose that causes discharges from the eyes, nose, or mouth may not attend the workshop.
In order to provide you with an exceptional experience, we have a firm no refund policy. If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours in advance, you may reschedule for another workshop of equal or lesser value that occurs within the next 30 days. To reschedule your workshop, email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the date and time of your original reservation. Please review our full refund/reschedule policy here.
I booked an odd number of tickets to this experience, but it says we work in pairs. Will someone have to work alone?
Each ice cream maker will be paired with the person next to them during this workshop. The guests assigned to Seats 1 and 2 will work together while guests in Seats 3 and 4 will be partners for this activity. If you are attending with an odd number in your party, get ready to make a new friend!
My child is under 13 - can they attend this workshop?
This fast-paced class is designed for ice cream makers ages 13 and up. If your child is more advanced (e.g., can measure multiple ingredients, can follow along with multistep recipes, can use the stove), you can absolutely attend this workshop together. You can also check out our Sweet Kids Workshops. These workshops are designed for children ages 5 - 12 and you can view our upcoming classes here.
I am over 21 - will I need to provide my ID to receive my complimentary glass of wine?
Yes, we require all guests to provide a valid government-issued ID to consume alcohol at Sweet Wynns. To view our full alcohol policy, click here.
I have an allergy - can I still attend this workshop?
We do our best to accommodate allergies and we kindly ask our ice cream makers to notify us in advance of any known allergies. Our standard recipe uses cow's milk which cannot be substituted at this time. Additionally, the in-house flavors served in our adult classes may contain common allergies such as: tree nuts, eggs, wheat, peanuts, and/or soy. We encourage our ice cream makers with allergies to ask for the ingredient listing prior to consuming these flavors.
Where can I learn about other Sweet Wynns' policies?
To view a full list of event policies, click here.
+$1.50 service fee
This ticket includes admission for one person into the scheduled workshop.
+$1.50 service fee